Commerce graduates such as Chartered Accountants, Company Secretary(s) & Cost Accountants are revered, respected and their brainpower is appreciated in every walk of life.
The Governing authorities of these courses namely the CA Course, CS Course and the CWA Course are, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for icai exams , The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and The Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) respectively, who systematically keep track on the syllabus to update it with the current updates and developments in the academic department.
With ever surging competition levels among the students of icai exams and the final result percentages still being little it demands from the students a organised formula of preparation and a fair approach to preparation for assessments. Students need to practice complication solving and regular preparation through best achievable coaching or tuitions available.
We, at AVJ Knowledge Academy provide group tuitions for icai exams. We energetically trust learning should be in a trained environment. Conceptual clarity and true comprehension of the topic is a crucial part for attaining favourable result in field of education. To fix this, we grant coaching based on logic and clarity of ideas. Our certified and well-experienced teachers consistently grant personal attention to every student.
At AVJ Knowledge academy we have batch so as to give attention to every student, which gives him in-depth conceptual inelligibility and success in the assessments.
This title is an globally accepted professional designation. A Chartered Accountant is the person who specializes in the fields of audit, taxation and generally accounting. Numerous a times he acts as management and corporate superintendent. This professional has taken its top crucial in the industry. Be it huge MNCs or small-scale companies and businesses a Chartered Accountant is mainly mandatory required to manage the company’s financial matters.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
A student registering for icai exams should have passed his/her Higher Secondary examination i.e. (10+2) or any other equivalent examination. Even a Commerce background graduate with Auditing, Commercial Law, Accountancy are known as entitled for pursuing this program. A CA passed candidate specializes in Auditing, Accountancy, Taxation, Cost accountancy
CA Foundation, CA Inter, CA Final
1. Highly qualified and experienced teachers hold the subjects of icai exams strongly and well-organised.
2. Not like regular classroom tutoring of CA where no unique attention is paid and it has strict class timings, AVJ Knowledge portal group tuition have a batch size thereby granting students with attention and making sure all confusion are cleared.
3. Early morning, evenings and weekend batches for working professionals
4. Focus on exam-oriented appreciable number of quality issues to impart a firm grounding for students in different subjects and to face the professional exams with high Confidence
5. Organised exploring of course in a planned time frame without immolating quality and number of classes.
6. Regular tests to observe the progress of students for icai exams.